Traveling Luck for Nyabopota, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Nyabopota?What's around Nyabopota?
Wikipedia near Nyabopota
Where to stay near Nyabopota
Also known as Nyobonoti River, Nyobonti
The timezone in Nyabopota is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.433333300000001°, Longitude. 32.049999999999997°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyabopota, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Nyaderi Mission Farm (7.2km)
- Nyamandi (11.6km)
- Forest Hill (15.6km)
- Muskwe (20.7km)
- Rathmines (21.4km)
- Nyaderi Ranch (21.7km)
- Kafyolo (25.3km)
- Rathgar (26.5km)
- Chivumbi (30.1km)
- Muffkin (30.1km)
- Rochester (31.7km)
- Rothesay (31.8km)
- Murrayfield (33.8km)
- Treves (35.4km)
- Rippling Waters (36.8km)
- Carolina (37.1km)
- Stormfield (37.8km)
- Zirawa (38km)
- Mnondo (38.6km)
- Thornhill (39.7km)
- Delton (41.3km)
- Shauri Ya Vita (44.3km)
- Chidara (46.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland East Province (25.7km)
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Muskwe Dip (20.7km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Nyaderi Mission (11.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Vumbiga (37km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nyabopota
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (40.3km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.