Traveling Luck for Nyaruru, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Nyaruru?What's around Nyaruru?
Wikipedia near Nyaruru
Where to stay near Nyaruru
The timezone in Nyaruru is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 18:02. It's light
Latitude. -17.3500°, Longitude. 30.2000°
Satellite map around Nyaruru
Loading map of Nyaruru and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyaruru, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sinoia Citrus Estate (11.2km)
- Brundish (11.5km)
- Baguta (16.4km)
- Saint Ives (16.4km)
- Orlander (16.4km)
- Ilanga (21.4km)
- Braeside (21.6km)
- Hunyani (25.5km)
- Gyppslander (25.6km)
- Bere Alston (26km)
- Doondo (27km)
- Divide (28.8km)
- Baruka (29.4km)
- Holland Park (29.4km)
- Ulster (29.4km)
- Highlands (29.9km)
- Newlands Estate (30.4km)
- Pioneers Rust (31.6km)
- Hillandale (32.4km)
- Hillmorton (32.8km)
- Hillrise (33.7km)
- Kanami (34.9km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sinoia Caves (20km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Njiri (32.4km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sinoia Caves National Park (20km)