Traveling Luck for Nyazikatzi, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Nyazikatzi?What's around Nyazikatzi?
Wikipedia near Nyazikatzi
Where to stay near Nyazikatzi
The timezone in Nyazikatzi is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:11 and Sunset at 17:25. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.699999999999999°, Longitude. 32.016666700000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyazikatzi, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nyawaruwi (16.5km)
- Hoyuyu (18km)
- Makua (18.8km)
- Zinjanja (29km)
- Dendavura (31.9km)
- Mresho (32.7km)
- Chinyenga (33km)
- Makungwi (35.5km)
- Hori (38.5km)
- Dapandowe (38.5km)
- Mangarwi (39.6km)
- Manjanja (40.5km)
- Urawero (43.2km)
- Ramera (44.6km)
- Mkarawati (45.2km)
- Mnondo (45.3km)
- Zara (46.4km)
- Manando (51.3km)
- Madzimbamutu (51.9km)
- Chirowa (52.6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- business center;
- a place where a number of businesses are located.
- Dombwe Business Centre (25.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hoyuyu (26.2km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Masunzwe (38.1km)
Airfields or small airports close to Nyazikatzi
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (98km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.