Traveling Luck for Rochester, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Rochester?What's around Rochester?
Wikipedia near Rochester
Where to stay near Rochester
The timezone in Rochester is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:20 and Sunset at 17:36. It's light
Latitude. -17.5333°, Longitude. 32.0333°
Loading map of Rochester and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rochester, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rochester (0km)
- Chivumbi (11.3km)
- Rathgar (11.3km)
- Rippling Waters (11.3km)
- Mnondo (12.8km)
- Rathmines (14.5km)
- Stormfield (15.9km)
- Forest Hill (16.4km)
- Pirimangwe (16.4km)
- Zirawa (16.7km)
- Muffkin (20.7km)
- Nyamandi (20.9km)
- Ruhambe (21.5km)
- Shauri Ya Vita (22.6km)
- Kafyolo (24.2km)
- Carolina (25km)
- Nyaderi Ranch (25.4km)
- Mangarwi Estate (25.7km)
- Chidara (27.1km)
- Lionde (27.4km)
- Muskwe (30.1km)
- Mwai (30.1km)
- Kyrenia (31.7km)
- Maruwa Park (33.7km)
- Thornhill (35.4km)
- Fairly (35.4km)
- Nyaderi Mission Farm (36.5km)
- Trezona (36.6km)
- Sanga (36.6km)
- Murrayfield (38.4km)
- Kutanga (38.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mtoko Intensive Conservation Area (30.1km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mashonaland East Province (14.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hoyuyu (26.6km)
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Muskwe Dip (39.4km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Nyaderi Mission (36.8km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Gwishiri School (36.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rochester
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (55.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.