Traveling Luck for Rockwood, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Rockwood?What's around Rockwood?
Wikipedia near Rockwood
Where to stay near Rockwood
The timezone in Rockwood is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.4166667°, Longitude. 30.949999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rockwood, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Rockwood (0km)
- Rockwood Extension Number 1 (7.2km)
- Summerdale (7.2km)
- Somerset (10km)
- Duncombe (11.3km)
- Devondale (11.3km)
- The Great Riversdale Estates (14.4km)
- Bretton A (15km)
- Manyewe Estate (15km)
- Normandale (16.4km)
- Whitecliffe (18.2km)
- Yarrowdale (18.5km)
- Georgia West (20km)
- Portlock A (20.8km)
- Southmour (22.5km)
- Auchendinny (23.1km)
- Sunnyside Estate (25.3km)
- Laurencedale (25.5km)
- Brundret (25.5km)
- Kildrum Farm (25.6km)
- Esperanza (26km)
- Sillery (27.8km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Iron Mask Range (27.4km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Concession Station (5.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Mazoe Citrus School (27.1km)
Airports close to Rockwood
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (167.4km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rockwood
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (105.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.