Traveling Luck for Rwawatakayi Hills, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Rwawatakayi Hills?What's around Rwawatakayi Hills?
Wikipedia near Rwawatakayi Hills
Where to stay near Rwawatakayi Hills
Also known as Watakia Hills
The timezone in Rwawatakayi Hills is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 17:29. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.4166667°, Longitude. 30.8333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Rwawatakayi Hills, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Burley Bottom (0km)
- Cranham (5.2km)
- Ailsa (7.2km)
- Ivador (15.6km)
- Leeuws Rust (15.9km)
- Glenburn (16.4km)
- Southmour (18.2km)
- Klein Kopjes (18.3km)
- Riversdale (18.5km)
- Manyewe Estate (20km)
- Howick Ridge Extension (20.6km)
- Falling Waters (21.4km)
- Howick Vale Estate (21.4km)
- Pentland (21.4km)
- Sunnyside Estate (21.6km)
- Oudekraal (23.1km)
- Somerset (25km)
- Goede Hoop (25.4km)
- Duncombe (25.5km)
- Devondale (25.5km)
- Camperdown (26km)
- The Great Riversdale Estates (27.1km)
- Rockwood Extension Number 1 (30.4km)
- Mountain Home Estate (31.2km)
- Belford Estate (31.3km)
- Tavydale (31.7km)
- Oakwoods (31.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Jumbo (29.5km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Marodzi Siding (30.4km)
Airports close to Rwawatakayi Hills
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (179.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Rwawatakayi Hills
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (108.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.