Traveling Luck for Saint Clements School, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Saint Clements School?What's around Saint Clements School?
Wikipedia near Saint Clements School
Where to stay near Saint Clements School
The timezone in Saint Clements School is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:07 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. -16.7000°, Longitude. 30.7667°
Loading map of Saint Clements School and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint Clements School, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Cherunje (11.4km)
- Makachwe (15.7km)
- Chawe (15.7km)
- Nyamuti (18.2km)
- Muinje (20.4km)
- Kasinamchenge (21.3km)
- Baradzanwa (25.2km)
- Ruvinga (25.2km)
- Gurungwe (25.3km)
- Moringayi (28.4km)
- Nambauya (29km)
- Chamaruma (29km)
- Mtutavana (29.5km)
- Nyambari (32km)
- Nyarasuswi (32.2km)
- Mademba (35.5km)
- Nyachitemba (35.5km)
- Gotami (35.9km)
- Wona (36.1km)
- Maweri (37.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Sipolilo Tribal Trust Land (16.1km)