Traveling Luck for Umvukwe Flats, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Umvukwe Flats?What's around Umvukwe Flats?
Wikipedia near Umvukwe Flats
Where to stay near Umvukwe Flats
The timezone in Umvukwe Flats is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:24 and Sunset at 17:42. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.0333°, Longitude. 30.8000°
Satellite map around Umvukwe Flats
Loading map of Umvukwe Flats and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Umvukwe Flats, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Umvukwe Flats (0km)
- Umvukwe North (5.2km)
- Dahwye (14.3km)
- East Wolds (15.5km)
- Brotherton (15.5km)
- Ealing (22.9km)
- Nrowe (25.3km)
- Dandijena (26.3km)
- Mondyness (26.3km)
- Usaka Estate (28.6km)
- Stockwell (29.7km)
- Pembi Falls (30.2km)
- Blanco (31.5km)
- Aberdeen West (32.5km)
- Lucknow (32.5km)
- Omeath (32.5km)
- Eastwick Park (35.1km)
- Birkdale Estate (36.2km)
- Hariana (36.2km)
- Umvukwe Ranche Estate (36.2km)
- Arrowan (38km)
- Mandindindi (38km)
- Nyadopi (39.7km)
- Chigudu (40.4km)
- Forrester Estate (51.9km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Umvukwes Intensive Conservation Area (14.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mvurwi (14.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Handsworth (19.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Grave of Gertrude Page (37.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Umvukwe Flats
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (227.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.