Traveling Luck for Zhanda, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Zhanda?What's around Zhanda?
Wikipedia near Zhanda
Where to stay near Zhanda
The timezone in Zhanda is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 17:33. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.316666699999999°, Longitude. 30.199999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Zhanda, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Baguta (7.2km)
- Sinoia Citrus Estate (11.2km)
- Braeside (15.8km)
- Gyppslander (18.2km)
- Brundish (21.4km)
- Baruka (25.5km)
- Holland Park (25.5km)
- Hunyani (25.5km)
- Saint Ives (26.5km)
- Orlander (26.5km)
- Hillandale (27km)
- M'sengi (29.4km)
- Hillrise (30.4km)
- Ilanga (31.6km)
- Njiri (31.7km)
- Redhill (31.7km)
- Highlands (31.7km)
- Doondo (32.5km)
- Kilmaurs (32.7km)
- Highway (32.7km)
- Action (32.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sinoia Caves (22.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Njiri (27km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sinoia Caves National Park (22.5km)