Traveling Luck for Chinhoyi, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Chinhoyi?What's around Chinhoyi?
Wikipedia near Chinhoyi
Where to stay near Chinhoyi
Also known as Chinhoyi, Chinoyi, Sinoia
The timezone in Chinhoyi is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:19 and Sunset at 18:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.3667°, Longitude. 30.2000°
Satellite map around Chinhoyi
Loading map of Chinhoyi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chinhoyi, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Brundish (7.2km)
- Saint Ives (11.5km)
- Orlander (11.5km)
- Sinoia Citrus Estate (14.4km)
- Ilanga (16.4km)
- Bere Alston (20.8km)
- Baguta (21.4km)
- Divide (25.3km)
- Doondo (25.5km)
- Braeside (25.6km)
- Pioneers Rust (26.5km)
- Hunyani (27km)
- Ulster (27km)
- Hillmorton (27.9km)
- Newlands Estate (29.9km)
- Gyppslander (30km)
- Highlands (30.4km)
- Baruka (32.5km)
- Holland Park (32.5km)
- Clydesdale (32.8km)
- Natalia (32.8km)
- Mariondale (32.8km)
- Argyle (33.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sinoia Caves (20.6km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sinoia Caves National Park (20.6km)