Traveling Luck for Hwange, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Hwange?What's around Hwange?
Wikipedia near Hwange
Where to stay near Hwange
Also known as Wange, Wankie
The timezone in Hwange is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:09 and Sunset at 18:45. It's Dark
Latitude. -18.3667°, Longitude. 26.4833°
Satellite map around Hwange
Loading map of Hwange and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hwange, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- an elevated plain with steep slopes on one or more sides, and often with incised streams.
- Chibondo Range (26.2km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Kondo Range (16.8km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Thomson Junction (18.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hwange (0km)
- radio station;
- a facility for producing and transmitting information by radio waves.
- Ingagula VHF Station (18.9km)
Airports close to Hwange
Hwange national park(WKM), Hwange national park, Zimbabwe (184.7km)