Traveling Luck for Murowodzi, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Murowodzi?What's around Murowodzi?
Wikipedia near Murowodzi
Where to stay near Murowodzi
Also known as Marodsi, Marodzi River, Murodzi
The timezone in Murowodzi is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:20 and Sunset at 18:30. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.3000°, Longitude. 30.2333°
Satellite map around Murowodzi
Loading map of Murowodzi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Murowodzi, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Baguta (5km)
- Braeside (5km)
- Gyppslander (7.2km)
- Holland Park (15km)
- M'sengi (18.2km)
- Hunyani (18.2km)
- Redhill (20.6km)
- Sinoia Citrus Estate (22.5km)
- Action (23km)
- Riverside (25.3km)
- Kilmaurs (25.9km)
- Newlands Estate (28.8km)
- Pindi Park (29.9km)
- Doondo (30km)
- Brundish (30km)
- Kingston (30.4km)
- Nyama Zanga (31.5km)
- Orlander (31.6km)
- Glenluce (33.7km)
- Tswitsi (34.5km)
- Saint Ives (34.6km)
- Baruka (34.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sinoia Caves (33.7km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Sinoia Caves National Park (33.7km)
- railroad siding;
- a short track parallel to and joining the main track.
- Dunphaile (32.5km)