Traveling Luck for Bikita, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Bikita?What's around Bikita?
Wikipedia near Bikita
Where to stay near Bikita
The timezone in Bikita is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 05:47 and Sunset at 18:27. It's light
Latitude. -20.0833°, Longitude. 31.6167°
Satellite map around Bikita
Loading map of Bikita and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bikita, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Nyemba School (12.3km)
- Ngondyore School (15.3km)
- Jaravasa School (19.7km)
- Mudzama School (21.7km)
- Mareca School (22.9km)
- Mpakwa School (24.5km)
- Cherene School (26.2km)
- Gumunye School (28.2km)
- Mukwirimba School (30.6km)
- Dandemutande School (32km)
- Negovanu School (35.6km)
- Chimunu School (38.2km)
- Makotore School (39.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Bikita Tribal Trust Land (29.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bikita (0km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Mukoriro Range (34.9km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Sylveira Mission (30.5km)
- a medical facility associated with a hospital for outpatients.
- Bikita Clinic (7.6km)