Traveling Luck for Birchenough Bridge, Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
Where is Birchenough Bridge?What's around Birchenough Bridge?
Wikipedia near Birchenough Bridge
Where to stay near Birchenough Bridge
The timezone in Birchenough Bridge is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. -19.9667°, Longitude. 32.3333°
Satellite map around Birchenough Bridge
Loading map of Birchenough Bridge and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Birchenough Bridge, in Zimbabwe (general), Zimbabwe
- business center;
- a place where a number of businesses are located.
- Devuli Business Centre (0km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Birchenough Bridge (0km)
- irrigation system;
- a network of ditches and one or more of the following elements: water supply, reservoir, canal, pump, well, drain, etc..
- Tawana Irrigation Project (45.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mount Rudd (24.5km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Moodies Drift (17.4km)