Traveling Luck for Mutanaurwa School, Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
Where is Mutanaurwa School?What's around Mutanaurwa School?
Wikipedia near Mutanaurwa School
Where to stay near Mutanaurwa School
The timezone in Mutanaurwa School is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:28. It's Dark
Latitude. -17.630277800000002°, Longitude. 31.274999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mutanaurwa School, in Mashonaland East, Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Denda (2.7km)
- Swiswa (10.8km)
- Gandimi (12.6km)
- Chipidza (14.9km)
- Gena (14.9km)
- Gasura (15.7km)
- Chibvuti (17.6km)
- Mudzurungwe (18.1km)
- Gudgema (20.8km)
- Ngomakurira (23.3km)
- Guzingizi (23.6km)
- Rumani (25km)
- Mashere (25.3km)
- Nyambe (25.6km)
- Muanga (26.3km)
- Chanyamanai (26.9km)
- Mawari (27.9km)
- Risumbe (28.1km)
- Zhekezheke (28.1km)
- Musungwa (28.1km)
- Mwanga (28.7km)
- Rumeri (29km)
- Domboshawa (30.8km)
- Marenji (31.3km)
- Chitengu (31.3km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Chinamora Tribal Trust Land (16.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mashambahaka School (26.6km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Mermaids Pool (28.3km)
- cattle dipping tank;
- a small artificial pond used for immersing cattle in chemically treated water for disease control.
- Mwenda Dip (22.9km)
- an area, often of forested land, maintained as a place of beauty, or for recreation.
- Ewanrigg National Park (26km)
Airports close to Mutanaurwa School
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (109.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mutanaurwa School
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (112.3km)
Mutoko, Mutoko, Zimbabwe (280.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.