Traveling Luck for Saint Albans School, Mashonaland Central, Zimbabwe
Where is Saint Albans School?What's around Saint Albans School?
Wikipedia near Saint Albans School
Where to stay near Saint Albans School
Also known as Saint Alban's Mission
The timezone in Saint Albans School is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:13 and Sunset at 17:30. It's light
Latitude. -17.186944400000002°, Longitude. 31.091111099999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Saint Albans School, in Mashonaland Central, Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Chikumbarira (2.9km)
- Gato (4.1km)
- Dambo (5.4km)
- Chemakunguwo (10km)
- Makore (18.9km)
- Mwenga Chenga (26.6km)
- Chembada (27.2km)
- Chomutenga (28.4km)
- Twana (31.2km)
- Chiwere (32.2km)
- Nyamkawira (32.2km)
- Nyamkwanda (32.2km)
- Mutungatora (32.7km)
- Ruvinga (34.4km)
- Maswiswa (35.3km)
- Marirangwe (36.1km)
- Dawa (36.2km)
- Derere (36.6km)
- Chikwira (37.2km)
- Chishayamavudzi (37.2km)
- Chinevere (37.4km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Chiweshe Tribal Trust Land (29.4km)
- an artificial pond or lake.
- Mwenje Dam (29.6km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mazowe District (27.9km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kanyota (12.5km)
Airports close to Saint Albans School
Harare international(HRE), Harare, Zimbabwe (233.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Saint Albans School
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (183.4km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.