Traveling Luck for Kanukamwe School, Mashonaland Central, Zimbabwe
Where is Kanukamwe School?What's around Kanukamwe School?
Wikipedia near Kanukamwe School
Where to stay near Kanukamwe School
The timezone in Kanukamwe School is Africa/Harare
Sunrise at 06:15 and Sunset at 17:29. It's light
Latitude. -17.125555599999998°, Longitude. 31.0030556°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kanukamwe School, in Mashonaland Central, Zimbabwe
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Dawa (6.4km)
- Marirangwe (8.9km)
- Chembada (18km)
- Nyamkawira (18.9km)
- Nyamkwanda (18.9km)
- Chomutenga (19.8km)
- Manungwe (20.5km)
- Chishayamavudzi (21km)
- Chikwira (21km)
- Chouchi (23km)
- Nendere (25.9km)
- Chemakunguwo (26.4km)
- Mazaru (28.9km)
- Dambo (29.4km)
- Chinevere (30.1km)
- Ruwemepu (30.3km)
- Cheshongwe (30.3km)
- Nyaudzi (30.3km)
- Gato (32.3km)
- Rumandye (33.2km)
- Mendindindi (33.4km)
- Maswiswa (34km)
- Chikumbarira (34km)
- Gwinyananzara (35.2km)
- Mudanabfunye (35.2km)
- Makuve (35.4km)
- Dambatsoko (35.5km)
- Chironzi (38km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Chiweshe Tribal Trust Land (26.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Rosa (14.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mazowe District (12.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Kanyota (20.5km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kanukamwe School
Harare charles prince, Harare, Zimbabwe (196.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.