Traveling Luck for Malambu, Southern, Zambia
Where is Malambu?What's around Malambu?
Wikipedia near Malambu
Where to stay near Malambu
The timezone in Malambu is Africa/Lusaka
Sunrise at 06:12 and Sunset at 18:28. It's light
Latitude. -16.1833°, Longitude. 27.5000°
Loading map of Malambu and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Malambu, in Southern, Zambia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Siamakala (11km)
- Makonde (15.5km)
- Siaruyendi (22.5km)
- Masenje (24.4km)
- Chongo (29.7km)
- Monze (30.8km)
- Mulambwa (31.9km)
- Banji Myanda (33.7km)
- Tonga (34.2km)
- Namowa (35.6km)
- Kaluwi (35.7km)
- Sijungwe (35.8km)
- Simwelezhya (38.4km)
- Nalubanji (38.7km)
- Lubemba (43.1km)
- Munamwala (44km)
- Shakachere (44km)
- Siampandula (46.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Mujiga Settlement (35.7km)
- a small and comparatively still, deep part of a larger body of water such as a stream or harbor; or a small body of standing water.
- Shawembe (38.7km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Magoye South Forest Reserve (36.7km)
- a building for storing goods, especially provisions.
- Nteme Store (29.7km)