Traveling Luck for Singombe, Southern, Zambia
Satellite map around Singombe
Loading map of Singombe and it's surroudings
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.