Traveling Luck for Kaibako, North-Western, Zambia
Where is Kaibako?What's around Kaibako?
Wikipedia near Kaibako
Where to stay near Kaibako
Also known as Kaibaka
The timezone in Kaibako is Africa/Lusaka
Sunrise at 06:25 and Sunset at 18:39. It's light
Latitude. -11.6500°, Longitude. 24.6167°
Loading map of Kaibako and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kaibako, in North-Western, Zambia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kaibako (0km)
- Kamukawu (6.4km)
- Mundwiji (16.4km)
- Luampora (18.3km)
- Mawaza (18.3km)
- Kamutume (19.3km)
- Kamatila (24.3km)
- Mungoyanga (26.4km)
- Kapula (28.8km)
- Luakela (30.3km)
- Chanyila (36.3km)
- Kangoni (36.7km)
- Kamikambashi (38.5km)
- Kamilolu (38.5km)
- Chiyembe (40.5km)
- Kanikambi (40.8km)
- Kakula (41.8km)
- Kabunji (42.8km)
- Kaunji (48.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- an area subject to inundation, usually characterized by bog, marsh, or swamp vegetation.
- Chidjila Swamp (53.5km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kalenga Protected Forest Area (22.7km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Samuteba School (30.6km)