Traveling Luck for Nswanakudya School, North-Western, Zambia
Where is Nswanakudya School?What's around Nswanakudya School?
Wikipedia near Nswanakudya School
Where to stay near Nswanakudya School
The timezone in Nswanakudya School is Africa/Lusaka
Sunrise at 06:27 and Sunset at 18:13. It's light
Latitude. -11.6500°, Longitude. 24.4000°
Satellite map around Nswanakudya School
Loading map of Nswanakudya School and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nswanakudya School, in North-Western, Zambia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chiyembe (18km)
- Kanikambi (18.6km)
- Kabunji (22.7km)
- Musangila (22.8km)
- Kaunji (22.8km)
- Kakula (23.3km)
- Kachimbamba (24.6km)
- Kamunju (27km)
- Kaimbo (27.8km)
- Mudyanyama (28.9km)
- Kanjima (29.1km)
- Kansaka (32.8km)
- Luakela (34.4km)
- Kanyilende (34.7km)
- Nyamankahila (34.8km)
- Mpalapala (36.4km)
- Kamatila (37.2km)
- Chitunta (37.6km)
- Kaseki (38.9km)
- Kamisonge (40.7km)
- Kambashi (40.8km)
- Kanduwa (40.8km)
- Kamikambashi (41.8km)
- Malumbila (45km)
- Mundwiji (51.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mwinilunga (24.6km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Luakera River Protected Forest Area (18.8km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kanyikomboshi (35.4km)
- meteorological station;
- a station at which weather elements are recorded.
- Mwinilunga (28.9km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Mwinilunga Airfield (9km)