Traveling Luck for Mkushi River, Central, Zambia
Where is Mkushi River?What's around Mkushi River?
Wikipedia near Mkushi River
Where to stay near Mkushi River
The timezone in Mkushi River is Africa/Lusaka
Sunrise at 06:14 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. -13.55°, Longitude. 29.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mkushi River, in Central, Zambia
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Norrhoadia Estate (6.7km)
- a commemorative structure or statue.
- Fort Elwes (46.7km)
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Chiwefwe B (53.2km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Nkolonga School (31.8km)
- a building providing lodging and/or meals for the public.
- Mkushi River Hotel (4.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Mumpu (49.5km)
- ancient site;
- a place where archeological remains, old structures, or cultural artifacts are located.
- Mkushi Stream (14km)
- a place on land where aircraft land and take off; no facilities provided for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Ndabala Landing Ground (44.2km)