Traveling Luck for Kihuha, Uganda (general), Uganda
Where is Kihuha?What's around Kihuha?
Wikipedia near Kihuha
Where to stay near Kihuha
The timezone in Kihuha is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 07:04 and Sunset at 19:09. It's light
Latitude. 1.7667°, Longitude. 31.4333°
Satellite map around Kihuha
Loading map of Kihuha and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kihuha, in Uganda (general), Uganda
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kihuha (0km)
- Biso (3.5km)
- Busingiro (10.1km)
- Bukumi (11.4km)
- Walykubya (17.7km)
- Kakere (20.7km)
- Karongo (22.6km)
- Butiaba (23.9km)
- Waki (25.9km)
- Omubugoigo (28.5km)
- Bugoigo (29.2km)
- Runga (29.4km)
- Nyamagita (30.2km)
- Kiryandongo (35.2km)
- Bulyango (37.8km)
- Sonso (38.5km)
- Kasokwa (38.5km)
- Budongo (39.4km)
- Nasembe (39.8km)
- Kitana (41.5km)
- Kibiro (43.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Kabira Point (54.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Butiaba Harbour (22.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Bujenje County (20.1km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Nyabyeya Forest School (27.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Bulembo (28.7km)