Traveling Luck for Lutale, Uganda (general), Uganda
Where is Lutale?What's around Lutale?
Wikipedia near Lutale
Where to stay near Lutale
The timezone in Lutale is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. -1.3166667000000001°, Longitude. 29.716666700000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lutale, in Uganda (general), Uganda
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Bushoka (0km)
- Chahi (8.4km)
- Nyarusiza (8.4km)
- Nyakabande (9.2km)
- Cyahafi (10.9km)
- Seseme (11.8km)
- Bahati (11.9km)
- Kidaho (13.3km)
- Kagoma (13.5km)
- Bihanga (13.5km)
- Nkanda (13.5km)
- Mutolere (14.7km)
- Butete (14.7km)
- Nyakasozi (15km)
- Kabutindi (18.2km)
- Behungi (20.2km)
- Nyabitale (20.2km)
- Mweru (20.5km)
- Nyamigogo (21.9km)
- Bunagana (22.9km)
- Bwanjebe (22.9km)
- Akeen (24km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Gorilla Sanctuary (15.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Chosa Bay (16.7km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Nyarulambe (24km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kisoro (9.3km)
Airports close to Lutale
Gisenyi(GYI), Gisenyi, Rwanda (131.6km)
Goma(GOM), Goma, Zaire (134.4km)
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (175.6km)