Traveling Luck for Murokatipe, Uganda (general), Uganda
Where is Murokatipe?What's around Murokatipe?
Wikipedia near Murokatipe
Where to stay near Murokatipe
The timezone in Murokatipe is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:44. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.7°, Longitude. 34.2333333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Murokatipe, in Uganda (general), Uganda
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Apokor (3.3km)
- Mera (6.7km)
- Asinge (8.1km)
- Oriyoyi (11.4km)
- Kwapa (12.2km)
- Mukuju (14.6km)
- Kalait (15km)
- Mukuju (16.1km)
- Malaba (16.6km)
- Atiri (18.1km)
- Kayoro (18.1km)
- Rubongi (18.4km)
- Sukulu (19.4km)
- Kochoge (19.4km)
- Namboko (20.5km)
- Aukoto (21.1km)
- Osukuru (21.1km)
- Achilet (21.8km)
- Kidera (25.4km)
- a wetland dominated by tree vegetation.
- Kaliwa (22.9km)
- a place where goods are bought and sold at regular intervals.
- Jairos (16.2km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Tororo (15km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Malawa Game Sanctuary (18.1km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Tororo (11.9km)
Airports close to Murokatipe
Kitale(KTL), Kitale, Kenya (168.2km)
Kisumu(KIS), Kisumu, Kenya (202.9km)
Airfields or small airports close to Murokatipe
Kakamega, Kakamega, Kenya (152.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.