Traveling Luck for Namoni Point, Uganda (general), Uganda
Where is Namoni Point?What's around Namoni Point?
Wikipedia near Namoni Point
Where to stay near Namoni Point
The timezone in Namoni Point is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 06:39 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. 0.2844444°, Longitude. 33.4013889°
Geographic features & Photographs around Namoni Point, in Uganda (general), Uganda
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Mulabe (8.3km)
- Waigala (10.7km)
- Lubale (10.7km)
- Bukulubya (14.8km)
- Nakirimira (17.8km)
- Bukanya (17.8km)
- Bugadi (20.4km)
- Kityerera (20.7km)
- Kikoma (20.9km)
- Mavubwe (21.2km)
- Seja (21.7km)
- Banga (22.5km)
- Kigwisa (25.2km)
- Njokero (25.4km)
- Bukasero (25.9km)
- Bukatube (26.1km)
- Buwaya (26.4km)
- Busaka (28.1km)
- Bwaka (28.9km)
- Bukaleba (29.1km)
- Bugata (29.2km)
- Nakigo (29.2km)
- Biemba (30.7km)
- Bulembu (30.8km)
- Bulwa (31.3km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- Magoina (7km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nakat (30.9km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Butembe Bunya County (32.2km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fort Thruston (27.7km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Mayuge District (24.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Kabere (27.7km)
Airports close to Namoni Point
Entebbe international(EBB), Entebbe, Uganda (217.3km)