Traveling Luck for Nariwo, Uganda (general), Uganda
Where is Nariwo?What's around Nariwo?
Wikipedia near Nariwo
Where to stay near Nariwo
The timezone in Nariwo is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 06:28 and Sunset at 18:32. It's Dark
Latitude. 2.9833°, Longitude. 34.2167°
Satellite map around Nariwo
Loading map of Nariwo and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Nariwo, in Uganda (general), Uganda
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Nakapelmoru (6.9km)
- Oropoi (24.6km)
- Katamanyang (25.1km)
- Moru Angichom (25.3km)
- Kolomuny (25.4km)
- Kayorany (27.2km)
- Morunyang (27.8km)
- Arukadong (28.1km)
- Moruakwangamoru (28.1km)
- Theau (28.6km)
- Natabaebur (29.7km)
- Lokadeli (30km)
- Lomilo (31.1km)
- Naminto (34.3km)
- Nyanga (34.8km)
- Madang (34.8km)
- Mutumurak (35.6km)
- Kokoit (45.1km)
- Nakarach (45.2km)
- Lokalibak (45.8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Karamoja Province )) (49.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Jie County (45.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toror (31.5km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kotido (17.5km)