Traveling Luck for Nkanda, Uganda (general), Uganda
Where is Nkanda?What's around Nkanda?
Wikipedia near Nkanda
Where to stay near Nkanda
The timezone in Nkanda is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 18:59. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.3500000000000001°, Longitude. 29.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nkanda, in Uganda (general), Uganda
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nkanda (0km)
- Nyarusiza (8.7km)
- Bwanjebe (11.9km)
- Nyamigogo (13.3km)
- Bushoka (13.5km)
- Kabutindi (14.3km)
- Bihanga (14.9km)
- Bunagana (15.9km)
- Chahi (16.7km)
- Nyabitale (16.7km)
- Bunagana (16.8km)
- Butete (16.9km)
- Kidaho (17.7km)
- Mukingo (18.8km)
- Gaziza (19.3km)
- Seseme (20.1km)
- Mweru (20.2km)
- Cyahafi (21.3km)
- Nyakabande (22.5km)
- Nkumba (22.5km)
- a minor area or place of unspecified or mixed character and indefinite boundaries.
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Gorilla Sanctuary (3.7km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kinoni (23.4km)
- a structure built for permanent use, as a house, factory, etc..
- Kabaya (22.1km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Chosa Bay (22.7km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mufumbiro Mountains (10.6km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mgahinga Forest (10.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Ntebeko (15.9km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kisoro (7.2km)
Airports close to Nkanda
Gisenyi(GYI), Gisenyi, Rwanda (118.1km)
Goma(GOM), Goma, Zaire (120.9km)
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (176km)