Traveling Luck for Rwanyabukoba, Uganda (general), Uganda
Where is Rwanyabukoba?What's around Rwanyabukoba?
Wikipedia near Rwanyabukoba
Where to stay near Rwanyabukoba
The timezone in Rwanyabukoba is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 07:02 and Sunset at 19:08. It's light
Latitude. -0.9167°, Longitude. 30.0167°
Satellite map around Rwanyabukoba
Loading map of Rwanyabukoba and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rwanyabukoba, in Uganda (general), Uganda
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Kebisoni (4.6km)
- Ngulukilo (7.4km)
- Kashanda (7.5km)
- Nyamakukuro (8.3km)
- Buyanza (9.7km)
- Mutozho (11.1km)
- Nyabichenche (11.2km)
- Ndago (13.4km)
- Rubanga (13.4km)
- Rubabu (14.9km)
- Kashanda (16.6km)
- Chivare (16.7km)
- Omwinero (18.6km)
- Nyalushanje (18.6km)
- Kyaruhuga (18.6km)
- Ngoma (18.6km)
- Nyakibale (19.1km)
- Rubanga (21km)
- Kisizi (21.5km)
- Rubirizi (21.7km)
- Nkundente (21.7km)
- Rutoma (22.2km)
- Itegyero (23.8km)
- Rwensinga (25km)
- Kikuto (25.7km)
- Nyakabungo (26.4km)
- Kyondo (26.4km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Rwebirago (26km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Kihumulo (24.9km)
- a wetland dominated by grass-like vegetation.
- Kakono Swamp (13.4km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Rukungiri (23.7km)
Airports close to Rwanyabukoba
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (238km)