Traveling Luck for Samoka Island, Uganda (general), Uganda
Where is Samoka Island?What's around Samoka Island?
Wikipedia near Samoka Island
Where to stay near Samoka Island
The timezone in Samoka Island is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 18:48. It's light
Latitude. 0.4339°, Longitude. 33.2561°
Satellite map around Samoka Island
Loading map of Samoka Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Samoka Island, in Uganda (general), Uganda
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Walukuba (5.1km)
- Masese (6.1km)
- Bugembe (11km)
- Kakira (11.2km)
- Wairaka (12.3km)
- Mafubira (13.1km)
- Mpumudde (13.8km)
- Bugungu (14.3km)
- Wabulenga (14.8km)
- Bulamba (16.7km)
- Nabulesa (16.8km)
- Wabulungu (17.1km)
- Buwenda (17.4km)
- Kimaka (17.4km)
- Namaziba (17.5km)
- Kakira (17.6km)
- Njeru (18.5km)
- Kabyaza (18.9km)
- Bukubizi (21.8km)
- Namwezi (23.2km)
- Magamaga (24.8km)
- Mavubwe (25.2km)
- Bujuta (25.7km)
- Nsube (25.7km)
- Lulira (26.5km)
- Mutai (26.7km)
- Budondo (26.7km)
- Bukasa (27km)
- Buguluma (27.1km)
- Kiyunga (27.1km)
- a place where aircraft regularly land and take off, with runways, navigational aids, and major facilities for the commercial handling of passengers and cargo.
- Jinja (16.3km)
- a turbulent section of a stream associated with a steep, irregular stream bed.
- Bujagali Falls (25.6km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Fort Thruston (22.8km)
- a barrier constructed across a stream to impound water.
- Owen Falls Dam (16.3km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Walulumbu (18.3km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Jinja (11.6km)
Airports close to Samoka Island
Entebbe international(EBB), Entebbe, Uganda (197.9km)