Traveling Luck for Amgamwa, Moroto, Uganda
Where is Amgamwa?What's around Amgamwa?
Wikipedia near Amgamwa
Where to stay near Amgamwa
The timezone in Amgamwa is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 06:55 and Sunset at 18:57. It's light
Latitude. 2.8050°, Longitude. 34.2806°
Satellite map around Amgamwa
Loading map of Amgamwa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Amgamwa, in Moroto, Uganda
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Naminto (5.9km)
- Lokalibak (10.3km)
- Nyanga (13.6km)
- Moru Angichom (14.4km)
- Oropoi (16.3km)
- Morunyang (16.4km)
- Komolo (19.6km)
- Moruariwan (32.2km)
- Theno (34.4km)
- Ngolipok (35.6km)
- Loteteleit (36.9km)
- Kayorany (39.7km)
- Lothurmarany (39.9km)
- Lokapeliethe (44.5km)
- Nakapelmoru (46.1km)
- Nakangoley (46.6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- (( Karamoja Province )) (13.2km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Toror (17.9km)