Traveling Luck for Nyarusiza, Kisoro, Uganda
Where is Nyarusiza?What's around Nyarusiza?
Wikipedia near Nyarusiza
Where to stay near Nyarusiza
The timezone in Nyarusiza is Africa/Kampala
Sunrise at 06:56 and Sunset at 18:59. It's light
Latitude. -1.3136111°, Longitude. 29.6797222°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyarusiza, in Kisoro, Uganda
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Nyarusiza (0km)
- Bihanga (7.4km)
- Chahi (8.2km)
- Bushoka (8.4km)
- Nkanda (8.7km)
- Seseme (11.5km)
- Nyabitale (12.5km)
- Bunagana (14.5km)
- Bwanjebe (14.9km)
- Nyakabande (15.5km)
- Mutolere (15.7km)
- Bunagana (18km)
- Mukingo (18.2km)
- Cyahafi (19km)
- Kidaho (19km)
- Butete (19.4km)
- Bahati (19.9km)
- Kabutindi (19.9km)
- Rwanzu (20.1km)
- Busengo (20.3km)
- Kagoma (20.8km)
- Nyamigogo (21.1km)
- Nyakasozi (23.4km)
- Nyamagana (24.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a site where mineral ores are extracted from the ground by excavating surface pits and subterranean passages.
- Kirwa Mine (24.1km)
- wildlife reserve;
- a tract of public land reserved for the preservation of wildlife.
- Gorilla Sanctuary (12.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Chosa Bay (14.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Chieshire (20.8km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Mufumbiro Mountains (18.8km)
- an area dominated by tree vegetation.
- Mgahinga Forest (18.8km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Kisoro (10km)
Airports close to Nyarusiza
Gisenyi(GYI), Gisenyi, Rwanda (125.6km)
Goma(GOM), Goma, Zaire (128.2km)
Kigali international(KGL), Kigali, Rwanda (180.8km)