Traveling Luck for Djebel el Dilimet, Jundūbah, Tunisia
Where is Djebel el Dilimet?What's around Djebel el Dilimet?
Wikipedia near Djebel el Dilimet
Where to stay near Djebel el Dilimet
The timezone in Djebel el Dilimet is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 17:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.8081°, Longitude. 8.7583°
Satellite map around Djebel el Dilimet
Loading map of Djebel el Dilimet and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Djebel el Dilimet, in Jundūbah, Tunisia
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Chaba Frina (3.7km)
- Chaba Hasselou (3.7km)
- Chabet el Melah (3.7km)
- Oued Beida (4.5km)
- Oued Haufret el Oussif (4.8km)
- Chabet Eghfilfilat (5km)
- Chabet el Ghantra (5.2km)
- Oued ez Zan (5.3km)
- Oued Mouzned Loueze (5.4km)
- Oued Ghoumd Bel Kassem (5.7km)
- Ayoun Oued Majen es Saf (6.1km)
- Chabet el Kermallou (6.3km)
- Chabet et Touinet (7km)
- Wādī Renaga (7.4km)
- Oued el Houfret el Oucif (7.4km)
- Oued el Lil (7.5km)
- Wādī Mahatab (7.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Djebel el Dilimet
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Argoub ez Zouaoui (6km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Dar Fathma (3.6km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Debabsa (7.6km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Mzaret Jebel Sellah (3.6km)
- triangulation station;
- a point on the earth whose position has been determined by triangulation.
- Signal Atatfa (0.5km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Ksour Zoubia Messaoud (3.4km)
Airports close to Djebel el Dilimet
Annaba(AAE), Annaba, Algeria (105.2km)
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (162.9km)
Cheikh larbi tebessi(TEE), Tebessa, Algeria (204km)
Airfields or small airports close to Djebel el Dilimet
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (128.9km)
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (132km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.