Traveling Luck for Sidi Khelifa, Bin ‘Arūs, Tunisia
Where is Sidi Khelifa?What's around Sidi Khelifa?
Wikipedia near Sidi Khelifa
Where to stay near Sidi Khelifa
The timezone in Sidi Khelifa is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 05:01 and Sunset at 19:41. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.5586°, Longitude. 10.2008°
Weather near Sidi Khelifa; Report from Tunis-Carthage, 40.4km away
Wind: 0km/h North
Wind: 0km/h North
Satellite map around Sidi Khelifa
Loading map of Sidi Khelifa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sidi Khelifa, in Bin ‘Arūs, Tunisia
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Aïn el Amari (1.1km)
- Aïn el Kerma (2.9km)
- Aïn Sabour (3.2km)
- Aïn Kelba (3.7km)
- Aïn Fouara (3.8km)
- Aïn Tagtag (3.9km)
- Aïn en Nahal (4.2km)
- Aïn el Guennfoud (4.7km)
- Aïn Alalguia (5.2km)
- Aïn el Hallalif (5.2km)
- Aïn ez Zaouia (5.3km)
- Aïn Borj es Saidi (5.3km)
- Aïn es Safsaf (5.4km)
- Aïn el Kahola (5.6km)
- Aïn Guettar (5.7km)
- Aïn Seguel (5.8km)
- Aïn Safsaf (5.8km)
- `Ayn Umm Quşaybah (5.8km)
- Aïn Oum Kseïba (5.9km)
- Aïn Deboubia (6.6km)
- Aïn Bou Kislene (7km)
- Aïn el Baha (7.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Sidi Khelifa
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Bled Zouaouïne (3.1km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Dawwār Bin Ḩasīm (2.1km)
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Jeddi el Hamada (2.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued el Kharrouba (6.5km)
Airports close to Sidi Khelifa
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (40.4km)
Habib bourguiba international(MIR), Monastir, Tunisia (127.3km)
Pantelleria(PNL), Pantelleria, Italy (199.7km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sidi Khelifa
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (36.4km)
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (104.9km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.