Traveling Luck for Sidi Abdallah, Banzart, Tunisia
Where is Sidi Abdallah?What's around Sidi Abdallah?
Wikipedia near Sidi Abdallah
Where to stay near Sidi Abdallah
The timezone in Sidi Abdallah is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 06:16 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.0689°, Longitude. 9.9836°
Weather near Sidi Abdallah; Report from Bizerte, 32.2km away
Cloud: Few at 2000ft
Cloud: Few at 2000ft
Satellite map around Sidi Abdallah
Loading map of Sidi Abdallah and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sidi Abdallah, in Banzart, Tunisia
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Douar Douimis (1.7km)
- Douar el Haouidh (3.3km)
- Douar el Kharrouba (3.7km)
- Douar Besbessia (4.1km)
- Douar Gournata (4.5km)
- Douar Ali Ben Amara (5.1km)
- Douar er Roumane (5.2km)
- Douar Oudeïa (5.3km)
- Douar el Agha (6.3km)
- Douar Haj Chabane (6.4km)
- Douar el Hofer (6.4km)
- Douar el Feja (7km)
- Douar el Kechabta (7.2km)
- Douar Haj Salah (7.2km)
- Zahānah (7.3km)
- Douar Ben Saïd (7.4km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
Accommodation around Sidi Abdallah
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bir Sidi Mabrouk (3.4km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Dar Fartout (3.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jebel Kechabta (7.2km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Lalla Salha (3.5km)
Airports close to Sidi Abdallah
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (40.3km)
Habib bourguiba international(MIR), Monastir, Tunisia (200.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sidi Abdallah
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (32.2km)
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (48.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.