Traveling Luck for Koudiat el Aouara, Banzart, Tunisia
Where is Koudiat el Aouara?What's around Koudiat el Aouara?
Wikipedia near Koudiat el Aouara
Where to stay near Koudiat el Aouara
The timezone in Koudiat el Aouara is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.1083°, Longitude. 9.7886° , Elevation. 95m
Weather near Koudiat el Aouara; Report from Bizerte, 18.8km away
Cloud: Few at 2000ft
Cloud: Few at 2000ft
Satellite map around Koudiat el Aouara
Loading map of Koudiat el Aouara and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koudiat el Aouara, in Banzart, Tunisia
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Henchir Tell Berraïs (1km)
- Manous (1.2km)
- Henchir Bel Khamsa (3km)
- Henchir Tachoun (3.7km)
- Henchir ez Zarour (4km)
- Henchir es Sbiha (4.4km)
- Henchir Aouana (4.8km)
- Henchir el Haroune (5.2km)
- Borj el Haj Mahjoub (5.3km)
- Henchir Bir es Soula (5.9km)
- Henchir el Kherba (6.1km)
- Henchir Seba Aouïnet (6.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Koudiat el Aouara
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Henchir el Metroub (5.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Jebel el Messeftine (6.2km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Anse de Sīdī `Abd Allāh (6.5km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Sidi Ameur Bou Terfaia (2.5km)
- a structure or place memorializing a person or religious concept.
- Lalla Oum Hami (5.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Ra's Sīdī `Abd Allāh (4.6km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Dar Manous (1km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued el Melah (1.9km)
Airports close to Koudiat el Aouara
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (60km)
Habib bourguiba international(MIR), Monastir, Tunisia (215.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Koudiat el Aouara
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (18.8km)
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (56km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.