Traveling Luck for Kef Maksour, Banzart, Tunisia
Where is Kef Maksour?What's around Kef Maksour?
Wikipedia near Kef Maksour
Where to stay near Kef Maksour
The timezone in Kef Maksour is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 05:06 and Sunset at 19:32. It's light
Latitude. 37.0103°, Longitude. 9.3722° , Elevation. 605m
Weather near Kef Maksour; Report from Bizerte, 56.3km away
Wind: 6.9km/h East
Wind: 6.9km/h East
Satellite map around Kef Maksour
Loading map of Kef Maksour and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kef Maksour, in Banzart, Tunisia
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Bou Zaroura (1.4km)
- Sidi Bou Zaïane (2.3km)
- Sidi Abd Allah el Gherib (2.8km)
- Sidi Ahmor (3.2km)
- Sīdī `Abd Allāh (4.4km)
- Sīdī Mallūl (4.8km)
- Sīdī `Umar Bū Nāb (5.7km)
- Sidi Dekril (5.7km)
- Sīdī `Abd al Ghanī (6.3km)
- Sidi Abd Allah (6.5km)
- Sidi Brahim (6.7km)
- Sidi Bel Kheir (7.2km)
- Sīdī al Kinānī (7.4km)
- Sidi ed Daouadi (7.5km)
- Sidi Touggin (7.7km)
- Sidi Deraif (7.7km)
- Sīdī `Alī al Kabīr (7.8km)
- Sidi Abbas (7.8km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Bled el Aouani (5.6km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Station d' El Aouana (3.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Dar ech Cheïkh Amor Ben Ali (3.3km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kef Labzekre (5.9km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued el Ksour (7km)
Airports close to Kef Maksour
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (97km)
Annaba(AAE), Annaba, Algeria (174.8km)
Habib bourguiba international(MIR), Monastir, Tunisia (232.3km)
Airfields or small airports close to Kef Maksour
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (56.3km)
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (74.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.