Traveling Luck for Sidi Bou Tarfaïa, Banzart, Tunisia
Where is Sidi Bou Tarfaia?What's around Sidi Bou Tarfaia?
Wikipedia near Sidi Bou Tarfaia
Where to stay near Sidi Bou Tarfaïa
The timezone in Sidi Bou Tarfaia is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 06:17 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.2208°, Longitude. 9.7364°
Weather near Sidi Bou Tarfaïa; Report from Bizerte, 6.9km away
Cloud: Few at 2000ft
Cloud: Few at 2000ft
Satellite map around Sidi Bou Tarfaïa
Loading map of Sidi Bou Tarfaïa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sidi Bou Tarfaïa, in Banzart, Tunisia
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Bou Tarfaïa (0km)
- Sidi Bou Slasla (1.3km)
- Sidi Zid (2.8km)
- Sidi ech Chaouch (3.1km)
- Sidi el Kafi (3.3km)
- Sidi Bou Kiada (4.1km)
- Sidi Bou Hadid (4.1km)
- Sidi Bou Chelala (4.8km)
- Sidi Bou Sedra (5km)
- Sidi Belfassa (5.3km)
- Sidi Ahmed (5.3km)
- Sidi Guenndoula (5.5km)
- Sidi es Saïdani (5.7km)
- Sidi Bou Guenndoula (5.9km)
- Sidi Ghabi (6km)
- Sidi Bou Ghadra (6.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Sidi Bou Tarfaïa
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Dar es Zebbouj (2.5km)
- railroad station;
- a facility comprising ticket office, platforms, etc. for loading and unloading train passengers and freight.
- Sidi Ahmed (4.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Oum ez Zine (1.5km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- Oued el Mellaha (3.9km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mu`tamadīyat Banzart (4.3km)
Airports close to Sidi Bou Tarfaïa
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (74.3km)
Habib bourguiba international(MIR), Monastir, Tunisia (232km)
Airfields or small airports close to Sidi Bou Tarfaïa
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (6.9km)
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (72.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.