Traveling Luck for Henchir ed Damous, Banzart, Tunisia
Where is Henchir ed Damous?What's around Henchir ed Damous?
Wikipedia near Henchir ed Damous
Where to stay near Henchir ed Damous
The timezone in Henchir ed Damous is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 05:05 and Sunset at 19:32. It's light
Latitude. 37.0428°, Longitude. 9.5839°
Weather near Henchir ed Damous; Report from Bizerte, 36km away
Wind: 6.9km/h East
Wind: 6.9km/h East
Satellite map around Henchir ed Damous
Loading map of Henchir ed Damous and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Henchir ed Damous, in Banzart, Tunisia
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Henchir ed Damous (0km)
- Henchir Msakene (1.3km)
- Henchir et Tlit (2.1km)
- Henchir Bou Mkhaïla (2.2km)
- Henchir Ber Rkhis (2.9km)
- Henchir Outata (3.3km)
- Henchir el Graoucha (4.4km)
- Henchir Beni Ouarnouz (5.1km)
- Henchir el Bakhia (5.4km)
- Henchir el Guelta (5.5km)
- Henchir Oum Msifin (5.6km)
- Henchir Ras er Rajel (5.7km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
Accommodation around Henchir ed Damous
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
- Bir Kebari (5km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Borj ez Zehani (4.4km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Gouvernorat de Bizerte (5.6km)
- irrigation canal;
- a canal which serves as a main conduit for irrigation water.
- Oued Oum ej Jema (6.6km)
Airports close to Henchir ed Damous
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (75.8km)
Annaba(AAE), Annaba, Algeria (198.6km)
Habib bourguiba international(MIR), Monastir, Tunisia (220.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Henchir ed Damous
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (36km)
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (59.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.