Traveling Luck for Aïn el Hallouf, Banzart, Tunisia
Where is Ain el Hallouf?What's around Ain el Hallouf?
Wikipedia near Ain el Hallouf
Where to stay near Aïn el Hallouf
The timezone in Ain el Hallouf is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 06:18 and Sunset at 18:37. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.3128°, Longitude. 9.6619°
Weather near Aïn el Hallouf; Report from Bizerte, 17km away
Cloud: Few at 2000ft
Cloud: Few at 2000ft
Satellite map around Aïn el Hallouf
Loading map of Aïn el Hallouf and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Aïn el Hallouf, in Banzart, Tunisia
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Jebel Gherib (0.9km)
- Jebel el Gattous (1.9km)
- Jebel Ragoubet el Amara (2.2km)
- Dir Ben Aïcha (2.9km)
- Jebel ed Doum (3.1km)
- Jebel el Mnara (3.3km)
- Dir el Fakrine (3.6km)
- Jebel el Biod (3.8km)
- Jebel Tellet el Khechba (4.4km)
- Jebel Kef ed Doum (4.9km)
- Jebel er Rabta (5km)
- Jebel el Khechad (5.7km)
- Jebel ech Chennata (5.8km)
- a structure for interring bodies.
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
Accommodation around Aïn el Hallouf
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jebel Zoukar (4.7km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Ras el Korane (4km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Dar Ben Frej (1.4km)
- a defensive structure or earthworks.
- Borj Ben Mosbah (5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Oued el Mechra (2.7km)
Airports close to Aïn el Hallouf
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (89km)
Annaba(AAE), Annaba, Algeria (215.1km)
Habib bourguiba international(MIR), Monastir, Tunisia (247km)
Airfields or small airports close to Aïn el Hallouf
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (17km)
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (87.1km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.