Traveling Luck for Jabal Mafsel as Sahela, Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia
Where is Jabal Mafsel as Sahela?What's around Jabal Mafsel as Sahela?
Wikipedia near Jabal Mafsel as Sahela
Where to stay near Jabal Mafsel as Sahela
Also known as Djebel Mafsel es Sahala, Djebel Mafsel es Sahela
The timezone in Jabal Mafsel as Sahela is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 07:07 and Sunset at 18:09. It's Dark
Latitude. 34.9000°, Longitude. 8.9833°
Weather near Jabal Mafsel as Sahela; Report from Gafsa, 69.7km away
Temperature: 14°C / 57°F
Temperature: 14°C / 57°F
Satellite map around Jabal Mafsel as Sahela
Loading map of Jabal Mafsel as Sahela and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Jabal Mafsel as Sahela, in Al Qaşrayn, Tunisia
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Hanshīr an Nafīḑah al Kabīrah (3km)
- Hanshīr Maqsam al Fayjal (4.5km)
- Hanshīr as Sahela (4.5km)
- Hanshīr al Qar`ah (5.8km)
- Hanshīr Sīdī Maḩmūd (6.2km)
- Hanshīr Qurbāj al Abyaḑ (7.3km)
- Hanshīr Maqsam al Karmah (8km)
- Hanshīr Maqsam al Quzzāḩ (10.7km)
- Hanshīr Tafouya (11.6km)
- Hanshīr al Wā`irah (11.8km)
- Hanshīr al Buqayrah (12.1km)
- Hanshīr al Qanīnah (12.1km)
- Hanshīr al Maḩāfī (13.4km)
- Hanshīr al Karmah (13.7km)
- Hanshīr Shirkat ar Raḩḩāl (14km)
- Hanshīr al MAḩfūrah (14.9km)
- Quşūr Awlād Sahal (15.2km)
- Hanshīr al Mājin (15.2km)
- Hanshīr at Tricha (15.6km)
- Hanshīr ar Rougaya (15.6km)
- Hanshīr Zamlat al Kamūr (16.1km)
- Hanshīr al Marākib (16.8km)
- Hanshīr Maqsam at Touffa (17.5km)
- Hanshīr Mişbāḩ (17.8km)
- Hanshīr Edzrabine (17.8km)
- Hanshīr al Khalīj (17.8km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Jebel Sidi Ali Ben Aoun (9.1km)
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Burj `Alī Şāliḩ (16.9km)
- a salt flat or salt encrusted plain subject to periodic inundation from flooding or high tides.
- Garaet Tafouaga (10.7km)
- a building used as a human habitation.
- Burj al Ancel (8km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Berouari (13.5km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Kudyat al Krell (15.4km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Mu`tamadīyat al Qaşrayn (14.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khanqat al Wā`irah (9.3km)
Airports close to Jabal Mafsel as Sahela
Gafsa(GAF), Gafsa, Tunisia (69.7km)
Cheikh larbi tebessi(TEE), Tebessa, Algeria (123.9km)
Nefta(TOE), Tozeur, Tunisia (169.3km)
Gabes(GAE), Gabes, Tunisia (194.6km)
Thyna(SFA), Sfax, Tunisia (199.2km)