Traveling Luck for Bir Tella, (TS26), Tunisia
Where is Bir Tella?What's around Bir Tella?
Wikipedia near Bir Tella
Where to stay near Bir Tella
The timezone in Bir Tella is Africa/Tunis
Sunrise at 07:03 and Sunset at 18:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.5794°, Longitude. 9.7933°
Weather near Bir Tella; Report from Tunis-Carthage, 61km away
Wind: 9.2km/h West
Wind: 9.2km/h West
Satellite map around Bir Tella
Loading map of Bir Tella and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bir Tella, in (TS26), Tunisia
- a structure for interring bodies.
- Sidi Yahia (1.7km)
- Sidi Mohammed Zina (2.3km)
- Sidi Samrane (3.6km)
- Sīdī `Ammār (3.8km)
- Sidi Bel Halouani (4.1km)
- Sidi Salah (4.3km)
- Sidi Amar (4.9km)
- Sidi Aïcha (5km)
- Sidi Graoua (5.9km)
- Sidi Khalifa (6.1km)
- Sidi Ameur (6.2km)
- Sidi Salah Bou Fraïa (6.7km)
- Sidi Abd Allah (7km)
- Sidi Salem (7.4km)
- Sidi Ali el Mennsi (7.7km)
- Sidi Aïssa (8km)
- Sīdī Mediene (8.4km)
- a valley or ravine, bounded by relatively steep banks, which in the rainy season becomes a watercourse; found primarily in North Africa and the Middle East.
- a cylindrical hole, pit, or tunnel drilled or dug down to a depth from which water, oil, or gas can be pumped or brought to the surface.
Accommodation around Bir Tella
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Argoub el Hamia (7.1km)
- tribal area;
- a tract of land used by nomadic or other tribes.
- Bilād Umm al Jidyān (6.7km)
- abandoned well;
- an old water source.
- Bir el Melah (4.7km)
- a burial place or ground.
- Jebbanet Sidi Nasseur (3.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Khannguet et Tabala (3.4km)
Airports close to Bir Tella
Carthage(TUN), Tunis, Tunisia (61km)
Habib bourguiba international(MIR), Monastir, Tunisia (157km)
Cheikh larbi tebessi(TEE), Tebessa, Algeria (247km)
Airfields or small airports close to Bir Tella
Bordj el amri, Bordj el amri, Tunisia (25.7km)
Sidi ahmed air base, Bizerte, Tunisia (91.7km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.