Traveling Luck for Kataguru, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Kataguru?What's around Kataguru?
Wikipedia near Kataguru
Where to stay near Kataguru
The timezone in Kataguru is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:34 and Sunset at 18:47. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.8500°, Longitude. 33.3667°
Satellite map around Kataguru
Loading map of Kataguru and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kataguru, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Sina Island (17km)
- Busonyi Island (18.9km)
- Nyamasangi Island (18.9km)
- Nyambugu Island (22.7km)
- Kwigari Island (23km)
- Masakara Island (24.3km)
- Kwilela Island (26.4km)
- Charaki Island (26.7km)
- Liagoba Island (27.4km)
- Irugwa Island (30.4km)
- Bukurani Island (30.5km)
- Chinyeri Island (34.8km)
- Makome Island (35.7km)
- Iruma Island (38.4km)
- Songe Island (38.9km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nyamaju Rocks (24.2km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Majita Channel (18.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Majita Bay (32.4km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Buzige (34.2km)
Airports close to Kataguru
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (167.9km)