Traveling Luck for Mraoba Island, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Mraoba Island?What's around Mraoba Island?
Wikipedia near Mraoba Island
Where to stay near Mraoba Island
Also known as Yegowa Island
The timezone in Mraoba Island is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:41 and Sunset at 18:43. It's Dark
Latitude. -1.6666666999999999°, Longitude. 33.399999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Mraoba Island, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Morova Islands (32.3km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nyamaju Rocks (32km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Majita Channel (23.8km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Majita Bay (37.7km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Chirtare (49.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Kavari Rock (30.4km)