Traveling Luck for Nyarugendi, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Nyarugendi?What's around Nyarugendi?
Wikipedia near Nyarugendi
Where to stay near Nyarugendi
Also known as Nyarugenga
The timezone in Nyarugendi is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:42 and Sunset at 18:43. It's light
Latitude. -1.8666667°, Longitude. 33.4°
Geographic features & Photographs around Nyarugendi, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nyamasangi Island (11.9km)
- Busonyi Island (16.9km)
- Nyambugu Island (20.4km)
- Kwigari Island (22.1km)
- Charaki Island (23km)
- Sina Island (23.1km)
- Kwilela Island (23.9km)
- Bukurani Island (28.8km)
- Masakara Island (28.9km)
- Liagoba Island (30.2km)
- Chinyeri Island (33.8km)
- Ramawe Island (33.8km)
- Irugwa Island (35.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nyamaju Rocks (32.1km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Majita Channel (23.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Majita Bay (27.3km)
- building(s) where instruction in one or more branches of knowledge takes place.
- Buzige (30.5km)
Airports close to Nyarugendi
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (169.6km)