Traveling Luck for Busumgi, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Busumgi?What's around Busumgi?
Wikipedia near Busumgi
Where to stay near Busumgi
The timezone in Busumgi is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:49 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. -1.8333°, Longitude. 33.4000°
Satellite map around Busumgi
Loading map of Busumgi and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Busumgi, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Nyamasangi Island (19.2km)
- Liagoba Island (22.6km)
- Busonyi Island (23.9km)
- Sina Island (25.4km)
- Nyambugu Island (27.5km)
- Irugwa Island (28.7km)
- Kwigari Island (28.8km)
- Charaki Island (30.4km)
- Kwilela Island (31.1km)
- Masakara Island (32.6km)
- Iruma Island (33.9km)
- Raju Island (34.1km)
- Bukurani Island (35.8km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nyamaju Rocks (27.3km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Majita Channel (16.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Majita Bay (24km)
Airports close to Busumgi
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (175.5km)