Traveling Luck for Chewazi Point, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Chewazi Point?What's around Chewazi Point?
Wikipedia near Chewazi Point
Where to stay near Chewazi Point
Also known as Chewaji Point, Tschewadschi-Spitze
The timezone in Chewazi Point is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:37 and Sunset at 18:52. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.2667°, Longitude. 32.4333°
Satellite map around Chewazi Point
Loading map of Chewazi Point and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chewazi Point, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Miandere Islands (39km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Kome Channel (38.1km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kome Forest Reserve (17.1km)
- a place characterized by dwellings, school, church, hospital and other facilities operated by a religious group for the purpose of providing charitable services and to propagate religion.
- Nyakasasa (32.5km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Sengerema District (21.6km)
Airports close to Chewazi Point
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (121.7km)