Traveling Luck for Chinyeri Island, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Chinyeri Island?What's around Chinyeri Island?
Wikipedia near Chinyeri Island
Where to stay near Chinyeri Island
Also known as Burua Island
The timezone in Chinyeri Island is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 19:04. It's Dark
Latitude. -2.0000°, Longitude. 33.3333°
Satellite map around Chinyeri Island
Loading map of Chinyeri Island and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Chinyeri Island, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Chinyeri Island (0km)
- Bukurani Island (5.4km)
- Kwilela Island (10.7km)
- Songe Island (11.4km)
- Kwigari Island (12km)
- Makome Island (12km)
- Nyambugu Island (13.7km)
- Charaki Island (13.7km)
- Juguu Island (13.7km)
- Nakaranga Island (15.2km)
- Busonyi Island (16.9km)
- Masakara Island (22.1km)
- Nyamasangi Island (26.8km)
- Sina Island (27.5km)
- Ramawe Island (30.4km)
- Busyengere (34km)
- Kweru Mutu Island (37.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Susi Bay (20.5km)
- forest reserve;
- a forested area set aside for preservation or controlled use.
- Kurwirwi Forest Reserve (27.6km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kurwirwi Hills (20.4km)
- an elongate area of land projecting into a body of water and nearly surrounded by water.
- Buenyi Peninsula (13.7km)
Airports close to Chinyeri Island
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (136.7km)