Traveling Luck for Iringa, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Iringa?What's around Iringa?
Wikipedia near Iringa
Where to stay near Iringa
The timezone in Iringa is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:50 and Sunset at 19:02. It's light
Latitude. -1.8167°, Longitude. 33.3833°
Satellite map around Iringa
Loading map of Iringa and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Iringa, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Liagoba Island (19.2km)
- Irugwa Island (23.8km)
- Nyamasangi Island (23.9km)
- Sina Island (24.2km)
- Busonyi Island (26.7km)
- Iruma Island (30.4km)
- Nyambugu Island (30.4km)
- Raju Island (31.1km)
- Kwigari Island (31.1km)
- Masakara Island (32.1km)
- Kinagomwishu Island (33.9km)
- Charaki Island (34km)
- Mraoba Island (34.1km)
- Kwilela Island (34.2km)
- Bukurani Island (38.5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nyamaju Rocks (22.1km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Majita Channel (11.9km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Majita Bay (26.8km)
Airports close to Iringa
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (176.2km)