Traveling Luck for Majita Channel, Tanzania (general), Tanzania
Where is Majita Channel?What's around Majita Channel?
Wikipedia near Majita Channel
Where to stay near Majita Channel
The timezone in Majita Channel is Africa/Dar_es_Salaam
Sunrise at 06:51 and Sunset at 19:03. It's light
Latitude. -1.7667°, Longitude. 33.3667°
Satellite map around Majita Channel
Loading map of Majita Channel and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Majita Channel, in Tanzania (general), Tanzania
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Liagoba Island (10.7km)
- Irugwa Island (11.9km)
- Iruma Island (20.3km)
- Raju Island (22km)
- Kinagomwishu Island (22.9km)
- Mraoba Island (23.8km)
- Sina Island (30.4km)
- Nyamasangi Island (35.8km)
- Busonyi Island (37.7km)
- Masakara Island (38.9km)
- Nyambugu Island (41.5km)
- Kwigari Island (41.7km)
- Barega Island (43.2km)
- Kwilela Island (45.3km)
- Charaki Island (45.4km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Nyamaju Rocks (15.2km)
- lake channel(s);
- that part of a lake having water deep enough for navigation between islands, shoals, etc..
- Majita Channel (0km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Majita Bay (31.3km)
Airports close to Majita Channel
Mwanza(MWZ), Mwanza, Tanzania (183.4km)